Subject: For update in SRM: Emails to both Estonian contacts at Terviseamet.ee bouncing back
From: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 17:43:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Hanna,

This is to note that while communicating, the emails from both Jelena and 
Irina bounced back, and the message says that the email not valid. Could you 
kindly check these nominations, and please update in SRM as necessary?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Skaidra

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Jelena Rjabinina <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:11 PM
To: ELDSNet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Automaatvastus: ELDSNet cluster notification for C24/28407

E-posti aadress ei kehti, palun edastage oma pöördumine 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The email address is not valid, please forward your email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Irina Dontšenko <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:11 PM
To: ELDSNet <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Automaatvastus: ELDSNet cluster notification for C24/28407

E-posti aadress ei kehti, palun edastage oma pöördumine 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The email address is not valid, please forward your email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.